There is no question that exercise is essential for achieving and maintaining physical fitness, losing weight and keeping it off, and preventing and treating conditions like diabetes and heart disease. What you may not know is that exercise can improve your health in ways that you may not be able to notice in the gym or on the scale. Here are a few surprising ways that exercise can improve your health.
- Be thankful for family, friends, and food— real food—this Thanksgiving.
- Immediate benefits of exercise
- What you need to know about diabetes
- Halloween is over, so what will you do with all that candy?
- Trick or treat? More like getting tricked by treats! Watch out for candy and soda dressed up as healthy food.