There is no question that exercise is essential for achieving and maintaining physical fitness, losing weight and keeping it off, and preventing and treating conditions like diabetes and heart disease. What you may not know is that exercise can improve your health in ways that you may not be able to notice in the gym or on the scale. Here are a few surprising ways that exercise can improve your health.
- The case of the missing beach body
- Your metabolism explained. And the only real way to “boost” it!
- Summer gains and losses: Maintaining good health and academic success over summer vacation.
- Keep your cool while enjoying outdoor activities this summer.
- FITT-SPF: How to exercise safely in the sun this summer.