There is something to be said for creating a fitness assessment for children that most kids can actually pass. Maybe the solution to the poor fitness of America’s children is to change our definition of fitness.
- Maintain, don’t gain, this holiday season: Six tips for preventing holiday weight gain.
- Be thankful for family, friends, and food— real food—this Thanksgiving.
- Body fat: Where it’s at matters for health.
- Fitness before, during, and after military service
- After October: Turning awareness into action to prevent breast cancer.