There is something to be said for creating a fitness assessment for children that most kids can actually pass. Maybe the solution to the poor fitness of America’s children is to change our definition of fitness.
- It’s time to get real about food. Really.
- No pain no gain? Pain, no. But a little muscle soreness is okay, even good.
- Most New Year’s resolutions are destined to fail. Here’s what to do instead.
- Fat bit fit, here’s how Santa stays in shape for his annual sleigh ride.
- Think about health AND wellness when making your New Year’s resolutions.