There is something to be said for creating a fitness assessment for children that most kids can actually pass. Maybe the solution to the poor fitness of America’s children is to change our definition of fitness.
- Be thankful for family, friends, and food— real food—this Thanksgiving.
- Immediate benefits of exercise
- What you need to know about diabetes
- Halloween is over, so what will you do with all that candy?
- Trick or treat? More like getting tricked by treats! Watch out for candy and soda dressed up as healthy food.