There is something to be said for creating a fitness assessment for children that most kids can actually pass. Maybe the solution to the poor fitness of America’s children is to change our definition of fitness.
- “Is it okay to be fat if you are fit?” is the wrong question. Instead, ask “Is it ever okay to be unfit?”
- Speaking of the benefits of outdoor activity, the USC Aiken Outdoor Expo 2017 is this weekend!
- Invest in your health by following the Buffett plan.
- Explore the great outdoors
- Everyone has a plan until they get hungry.