There is something to be said for creating a fitness assessment for children that most kids can actually pass. Maybe the solution to the poor fitness of America’s children is to change our definition of fitness.
- The not-so-sweet truth about sugar and your health.
- Lose big by not winning! Why weight loss competitions probably won’t help you lose weight and what to do instead.
- Get out of debt—health debt—in 2019.
- When it comes to assessing your health, honesty is the best policy.
- Santa’s annual fitness report