There is something to be said for creating a fitness assessment for children that most kids can actually pass. Maybe the solution to the poor fitness of America’s children is to change our definition of fitness.
- Go (and eat) green for Earth Day
- Chill out! Why less stress (and more sleep) is essential for good health.
- Active transportation matters…for health, environmental, and economic reasons.
- Don’t be an April Fool when it comes to weight loss claims.
- What to think about before you buy home exercise equipment.