It may look like fruit. It may even contain real fruit juice. But many drinks and snacks–especially for kids– that look like fruit are really candy in disguise. Gummy fruit snacks and fruit-flavored drinks like Hi-C are two of the examples I use in my Health and Fitness column in the Aiken Standard this week.
- Why body fat—and where it’s at—matters for health.
- Driving yourself to the doctor–why spending time in the car is bad for your health, and what to do about it.
- Exercise during allergy season
- Ready, set, go! Set a goal to run or walk in a road race this spring.
- Start saving in your fitness bank for when you need it most.
Join 1,015 other subscribers