It may look like fruit. It may even contain real fruit juice. But many drinks and snacks–especially for kids– that look like fruit are really candy in disguise. Gummy fruit snacks and fruit-flavored drinks like Hi-C are two of the examples I use in my Health and Fitness column in the Aiken Standard this week.
- Maintain, don’t gain, this holiday season: Six tips for preventing holiday weight gain.
- Keeping up with fitness trends for 2019
- Be thankful for family, friends, and food— real food—this Thanksgiving.
- The most important meal of the day is also the sweetest. It’s candy and soda for breakfast!
- The latest physical activity report card is in. We pretty much failed. Again.