It may look like fruit. It may even contain real fruit juice. But many drinks and snacks–especially for kids– that look like fruit are really candy in disguise. Gummy fruit snacks and fruit-flavored drinks like Hi-C are two of the examples I use in my Health and Fitness column in the Aiken Standard this week.
- Juiced! Why juice isn’t the same as fruit, and sometimes isn’t really fruit at all.
- Why kids (and adults) should tri!
- Is chocolate healthy? That depends on what you mean by chocolate. And what you mean by healthy.
- Your park prescription for outdoor activity this summer.
- Go (and eat) green for Earth Day