It may look like fruit. It may even contain real fruit juice. But many drinks and snacks–especially for kids– that look like fruit are really candy in disguise. Gummy fruit snacks and fruit-flavored drinks like Hi-C are two of the examples I use in my Health and Fitness column in the Aiken Standard this week.
- Function and fitness follow form.Why doing exercises properly can help you get fitter, faster.
- A health and fitness remodeling project
- Think big for better health. Here are a few simple changes that will have a big impact on your health.
- Exercise: The secret weapon for cancer prevention and treatment.
- It’s back to school time. Here’s what kids will be missing (again) this year.