The arrival of spring in our area has brought warmer weather, blooming flowers, green grass, and, for many, seasonal allergies. If you suffer from seasonal allergies, you may want to know if it is safe to exercise outdoors. The short answer is yes, provided you take the right precautions. This is the topic of my Health & Fitness column in the Aiken Standard this week.
- Why body fat—and where it’s at—matters for health.
- Driving yourself to the doctor–why spending time in the car is bad for your health, and what to do about it.
- Exercise during allergy season
- Ready, set, go! Set a goal to run or walk in a road race this spring.
- Start saving in your fitness bank for when you need it most.
Join 1,015 other subscribers