I was catching up on some reading and came across this article in Time magazine about the training, fitness, and performance of Olympic athletes. It is an interesting peek into the world of sports science and shows that, no matter how important good genes are, rigorous training is the key to success.
- Function and fitness follow form.Why doing exercises properly can help you get fitter, faster.
- A health and fitness remodeling project
- Think big for better health. Here are a few simple changes that will have a big impact on your health.
- Exercise: The secret weapon for cancer prevention and treatment.
- It’s back to school time. Here’s what kids will be missing (again) this year.