I was catching up on some reading and came across this article in Time magazine about the training, fitness, and performance of Olympic athletes. It is an interesting peek into the world of sports science and shows that, no matter how important good genes are, rigorous training is the key to success.
- Juiced! Why juice isn’t the same as fruit, and sometimes isn’t really fruit at all.
- Why kids (and adults) should tri!
- Is chocolate healthy? That depends on what you mean by chocolate. And what you mean by healthy.
- Your park prescription for outdoor activity this summer.
- Go (and eat) green for Earth Day