I was catching up on some reading and came across this article in Time magazine about the training, fitness, and performance of Olympic athletes. It is an interesting peek into the world of sports science and shows that, no matter how important good genes are, rigorous training is the key to success.
- Why body fat—and where it’s at—matters for health.
- Driving yourself to the doctor–why spending time in the car is bad for your health, and what to do about it.
- Exercise during allergy season
- Ready, set, go! Set a goal to run or walk in a road race this spring.
- Start saving in your fitness bank for when you need it most.
Join 1,015 other subscribers