I was catching up on some reading and came across this article in Time magazine about the training, fitness, and performance of Olympic athletes. It is an interesting peek into the world of sports science and shows that, no matter how important good genes are, rigorous training is the key to success.
- 2018 HOLIDAY HEALTH AND FITNESS READING LIST
- Maintain, don’t gain, this holiday season: Six tips for preventing holiday weight gain.
- Keeping up with fitness trends for 2019
- Be thankful for family, friends, and food— real food—this Thanksgiving.
- The most important meal of the day is also the sweetest. It’s candy and soda for breakfast!