I was catching up on some reading and came across this article in Time magazine about the training, fitness, and performance of Olympic athletes. It is an interesting peek into the world of sports science and shows that, no matter how important good genes are, rigorous training is the key to success.
- Off to the races! How to get started training for a 5k run or walk.
- The case of the missing beach body
- You’re not “just kidding.” You’re just wrong. And that’s okay.
- On second thought: Nutrition advice that seemed like a good idea at the time, but wasn’t.
- Candy & Soda for Breakfast: That’s just nuts! Many almonds are more like candy than a healthy snack.