I was catching up on some reading and came across this article in Time magazine about the training, fitness, and performance of Olympic athletes. It is an interesting peek into the world of sports science and shows that, no matter how important good genes are, rigorous training is the key to success.
- Know Your (New) BP Numbers. Then take steps to lower them.
- Take steps (literally) to prevent the flu.
- Diabetes 101: What you need to know for American Diabetes Month.
- Trick or treat? More like getting tricked by treats! Watch out for candy and soda dressed up as health food.
- After October: From breast cancer awareness to action