I was catching up on some reading and came across this article in Time magazine about the training, fitness, and performance of Olympic athletes. It is an interesting peek into the world of sports science and shows that, no matter how important good genes are, rigorous training is the key to success.
- Swimming is fun and excellent exercise, so get fit and stay cool in the pool!
- FITT-SPF: How to exercise safely in the sun this summer.
- Tips for staying cool when you exercise, work, and play in the summer heat.
- Summer gains and losses: Maintaining good health and academic success over summer vacation.
- Good news for weekend warriors.