I was catching up on some reading and came across this article in Time magazine about the training, fitness, and performance of Olympic athletes. It is an interesting peek into the world of sports science and shows that, no matter how important good genes are, rigorous training is the key to success.
- Lose big by not winning! Why weight loss competitions probably won’t help you lose weight and what to do instead.
- Fitness for Community Service
- What’s Trending in Fitness This Year
- Ready, set, go! Set a goal to run or walk in a road race this spring.
- Just in time for Christmas, it’s Santa’s annual fitness report