For many patients, “statins” are wonder drugs for lowering cholesterol. Like most other drugs that treat lifestyle diseases like high cholesterol, they are most effective when combined with proper diet and regular exercise. But recent research suggests that these medications may cause muscle aches and fatigue which could interfere with exercise. Read about it here:
- Be thankful for family, friends, and food— real food—this Thanksgiving.
- The most important meal of the day is also the sweetest. It’s candy and soda for breakfast!
- The latest physical activity report card is in. We pretty much failed. Again.
- Ever feel like the world is working against you. It’s our toxic activity environment
- We live in a toxic food environment. Here are some tips to help you survive.