For many patients, “statins” are wonder drugs for lowering cholesterol. Like most other drugs that treat lifestyle diseases like high cholesterol, they are most effective when combined with proper diet and regular exercise. But recent research suggests that these medications may cause muscle aches and fatigue which could interfere with exercise. Read about it here:
- Juiced! Why juice isn’t the same as fruit, and sometimes isn’t really fruit at all.
- Why kids (and adults) should tri!
- Is chocolate healthy? That depends on what you mean by chocolate. And what you mean by healthy.
- Your park prescription for outdoor activity this summer.
- Go (and eat) green for Earth Day