For many patients, “statins” are wonder drugs for lowering cholesterol. Like most other drugs that treat lifestyle diseases like high cholesterol, they are most effective when combined with proper diet and regular exercise. But recent research suggests that these medications may cause muscle aches and fatigue which could interfere with exercise. Read about it here:
- It’s time to get real about food. Really.
- No pain no gain? Pain, no. But a little muscle soreness is okay, even good.
- Most New Year’s resolutions are destined to fail. Here’s what to do instead.
- Fat bit fit, here’s how Santa stays in shape for his annual sleigh ride.
- Think about health AND wellness when making your New Year’s resolutions.