For many patients, “statins” are wonder drugs for lowering cholesterol. Like most other drugs that treat lifestyle diseases like high cholesterol, they are most effective when combined with proper diet and regular exercise. But recent research suggests that these medications may cause muscle aches and fatigue which could interfere with exercise. Read about it here:
- Juice is good, but eating whole fruits and vegetables is even better!
- Functional fitness and why it is important for you.
- Second chance New Year’s resolutions for the whole family.
- When you need it most, exercise can help. In fact, it may save your life!
- It’s time to go back to school. Let’s make sure kids are ready to learn!