For many patients, “statins” are wonder drugs for lowering cholesterol. Like most other drugs that treat lifestyle diseases like high cholesterol, they are most effective when combined with proper diet and regular exercise. But recent research suggests that these medications may cause muscle aches and fatigue which could interfere with exercise. Read about it here:
- “Is it okay to be fat if you are fit?” is the wrong question. Instead, ask “Is it ever okay to be unfit?”
- Speaking of the benefits of outdoor activity, the USC Aiken Outdoor Expo 2017 is this weekend!
- Invest in your health by following the Buffett plan.
- Explore the great outdoors
- Everyone has a plan until they get hungry.